This is a subscription for 1 week
In lesson 14, you will learn:
- Sensors normalization (mapping) in reflected light mode;
- White balance for color mode;
- Compare of EV3 and Hitechnic color sensors.
WRO or other robotics competition is a set of competencies of a team (coach and participants)
You will get in this course:
- Methods of task solution;
- Universal algorithms;
- Principles of robot design;
- Understanding of robot behavior physics;
- Many tips, tricks and secrets;
This course is based at my curriculum.
How it works
You work in a browser online. You get lectures, tasks, questions, etc. Every lesson of course takes 1-3 hours to solve it
You will need
LEGO(R) 45544 set + additional EV3 Color sensor. EV3-G, but you can use any language to solve this course tasks (EV3Basic, C4EV3, RobotC, EV3dev solutions, LabView) and even other chasis, not Lego based. We use fields (e.g. ) or electrical tape glued at a floor.
Do you know
what are a variable, cycle(loop), switch(if)? That's enough to work with this course.
After this course
you will understand how these robots work and will be able to build a similar one and others